Monday, March 18, 2013

Better keep yourself clean

Last night Ravens best friend came by with her adorable dog who is going to stay with us this week. Both Raven and I work a lot, but in different hours so most of our spare time now we spend with this lovely creature. We have been babysitting her several times before and were missing her a little so it is great to borrow her for a while again.

Today I actually baked after work. I started off with buns then made dinner and after dinner I made rough horns with pizza filling and fine horns with cheese and ham. All buns and horns are going in the freezer so that we can just warm them up on days when we don't have time to make breakfast or lunch, or bring them to work. Don't really know why I'm telling you this, hoho!



Isn't she cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark or you were never here.